The Osma Styptic Pencil is great for shaving nicks, but will work on any minor cut.
This is a great little device made of Aluminum Sulfate that causes capillaries to tighten up and stop bleeding.
How to Use:
- Dab the cut with a wet washcloth to get rid of any blood that may be covering it.
- Dip your styptic pencil in water and dab it over your razor cut.
- Expect to feel a stinging sensation.
- The aluminum sulfate in the pencil contracts the blood vessels and stops the bleeding.
- The cut is sealed so no dirt and debris can enter it and cause infections.
- Rinse your styptic pencil with water after each use and let it air dry.
Osma Styptic Pencil
- Comes in a convenient clear travel tube with resealable snap cap
- Contents: 12g
Contains potassium alum for sealing small nicks and cuts